Level: Units 4+
On your marks, Interval Racers! Use this worksheet and game for two players to help students practice quickly identifying intervals in music.
Included in PDF:
- Instructions + 2 Game Markers (cars)
- Board Game
- 8 Interval Pages
Note: This game works best if you laminate all pages.
- Two dry erase markers
- Game Markers (included in game)
- Print two copies of the interval pages and laminate them for frequent use.
- Print and laminate the game board and game marker (cars) sheet. Cut out the game markers.
- Players 1 and 2 fill out the first half of worksheet 1 using dry erase markers on the count of three. The first person to finish say, “Finished!”
- The person who finished first hands their sheet to the second player, who looks over the answers to check for mistakes.
- If the person who finished first has written answers that are 100% correct, they may roll the dice and move their game marker (car) forward. If they make any errors, they move back one space.
- Continue steps 1-3, working through each level of the interval pages until someone completes the race. The first person to reach the finish line wins.