WHAT IS HOFFMAN ACADEMY?
Hoffman Academy brings you the most effective and fun piano lessons you can find online today, using the power of great teaching combined with modern technology. We are revolutionizing the way children learn piano—and we are excited that you are here to find out how.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
WHO IS IT FOR?
Hoffman Academy piano lessons are an ideal choice for:
- Anyone who wants to learn how to play the piano (Perfect for beginners–no prior experience or musical training required!)
- A parent and child wanting to take piano lessons together
- A piano student who already has a teacher and who wants to supplement his or her learning
- Piano teachers who want to learn new tools and techniques for teaching piano to beginners
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
It’s actually quite simple. Every video lesson on our website is free. No purchase required at any time.
To get even more out of your learning, the Complete Materials for each Unit of 20 Lessons (includes activity pages, sheet music, practice instructions, and MP3 files) costs $19. That’s less than $1 per lesson!
If you were to take old-fashioned lessons with a piano teacher, you would probably be paying between $20 and $60 per lesson for the teacher’s time. On top of that, you would also be required to purchase materials, such as music and theory books, which may add up to between $40 and $80 per year.
We are trying to make music lessons more accessible and affordable for kids in any situation by providing the most expensive part of music lessons—the lessons themselves—free! The only thing we charge for is the materials. If you choose to not purchase the materials, you are still 100% free to watch the video lessons without ever paying a penny. All we ask is that you help us spread the word about Hoffman Academy!
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
Our piano lessons will do more than simply teach you how to play a few songs on the piano. Our piano lessons are a complete musical training program, just like you would get if you went to a professional piano teacher. Our #1 goal is, of course, to teach you to play the piano, but you will also be learning so much more, including:
- Correct playing technique, posture and hand position
- How to read and write notes on the grand staff (treble clef and bass clef)
- How to read, write, and perform rhythms
- How to listen to music and to dictate melodies
- How to improvise and compose your own songs
- The basics of music theory, including chords, key signatures, and more!
So, what are you waiting for? Let’s get started with your first lesson! To begin, just click on the button below.